This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.capeannlobstermen.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Cape Ann Lobstermen and/or its Providers may use certain technologies, including the following:
- Web beacons, also known as “clear gif” technology, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web site users. Unlike cookies, which can be stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may use web beacons to help us manage content on the website by tracking what content is effective.
Cape Ann Lobstermen does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen years. If you are under the age of thirteen years, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Policy was last modified as of May 13, 2020.